- Leaching of Oxytetracycline from Medicated Feed and Its Retention in Penaeus monodon Fabricius.
- Study of Residues of Oxolinic Acid in Penaeus monodon Fabricius
- Study on Distribution of Oxytetracycline in Black Tiger Shrimp (Penaeus monodon Farbricus)
- A study of oxytetracycline pre-treatment and injection of Vibrio parahaemolyticus into Penaeus onodon Fabricius.
- Efficacy of oxolinic acid against vibriosis infection in black tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon Fabricius)
- Efficacy of Romet-30 against bactetial disease in black tiger shrimp Penaeus monodon Fabricius
- Acute Txoicity and Effects of Chlorine on Black Tiger Shrimp (Penaeus monodon Fabricius)
- The effect of environmental change on the shrimp, Penaeus monodon (Fabricius) immune response
- The use of formalin to prevent White Spot Baculovirus outbreaks in black tiger shrimp, Penaeus monodon (Fabricius)
- Detection of White Spot Baculovirus (WSBV) using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and use of formalin treatment to prevent outbreaks in cultured shrimp, Penaeus monodon (Fabricius)
- The effects of -glucan on the immune response of black tiger shrimp Penaeus monodon (Fabricius)
Address : Pahonyothin Ladyow Jatujak Bankok 10900
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org